A place filled with random yet lovely things that make me happy!
Sunday, March 28, 2010
Eggs and Fruit?
If I could play with clay all day, my life would be complete. ;) The bowl and frying pan come from my re-ment collection and the plate was bought. Everything else was made by me, I hope you like them!
I think those pennies are mine. Although scrambled eggs are your specialty when it comes to REAL food, your miniature sunny side up eggs are second to none. I really like the details on your oranges too. Oh yeah! I bought you the frying pan!
I think those pennies are mine. Although scrambled eggs are your specialty when it comes to REAL food, your miniature sunny side up eggs are second to none. I really like the details on your oranges too. Oh yeah! I bought you the frying pan!
ReplyDeleteHello! You really made the eggs and the fruit by yourself?? :-O Wow! Everything looks so real!! :-D
ReplyDelete